Clinical cardiologists are specialized physicians whose studies concerning to the cardiac diseases such as: congenital heart diseases, coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, heart failure and their epidemiology, pathophysiology, aetiology and genetics are covered.
Special focus to be on studies involving diagnosis, treatment and management of cardiac diseases such as: electrophysiology, cardiac medicine, cardiovascular implants, cardiac surgery, cardiac regeneration and identification of cardiovascular risk factors.
A clinical cardiologist is specialized in treating congenital heart conditions, endocarditis, pericarditis, high blood pressure and irregular heart rhythms.
The salary for clinical cardiologists is quite good, with a median salary for non-invasive surgeons at $316,000.
- Track 1-1. Cardiovascular Medicine
- Track 1-2. Modern Practices in Cardiovascular Therapy
- Track 1-3. Inflammatory Cardiomyopathy
- Track 1-4. Application of Cardiac Progenitor Cells
- Track 1-5. Percutaneous Coronary Intervention PCI
- Track 1-6. Hypertension for the primary care clinician
- Track 1-7. Preventive Medicine