It is an interdisciplinary field of medicine deals with the clinical and molecular alterations in cardiovascular system during the treatment of cancer specially chemo and radiation therapy.
Patients with cardiac tumors usually have infinite symptoms, such as dyspnea, fatigue, thoracoabdominal pain, nausea, fever, hemoptysis, vomiting, and weight loss.
In most cases, the diagnosis is based on clinical history; Cardiac tumours are first diagnosed after the patient has had a stroke, an embolism caused by detached tumor tissue.
- Track 1-1. Atrial myxoma, tricuspid stenosis
- Track 1-2. Benign cardiac tumors, cardiac fibroma
- Track 1-3. Cardiac neoplasm, pulmonary chondroma
- Track 1-4. Cardiac sarcoma, hemangiosarcoma, angiosarcoma
- Track 1-5. Carney complex, LAMB syndrome
- Track 1-6. Prevention of chemotherapy-induced cardiac dysfunction
- Track 1-7. Cancer and Heart